In our lab, you are free to work on what you are interested in, and your colleagues will always be there when you need help or feedback.
Steven She, MMath.
I work in the area of reverse engineering variability models and the analysis of real-world models, such as the Linux kernel Kconfig model.
Take a look at my personal website.
- Slides for the talk on "The Variability Model of The Linux Kernel" presented at VaMoS 2010. Slides.
- Lunch talk for the Software Development Group at the IT University in Copenhagen on Mining framework concepts from application code. Slides and handout.
- Guest lecture on Scala for CS446 / ECE452 / SE464 (SE2). Slides and handout.
- Reserach paper presentation at SPLC 2008 in Limerick, Ireland. Slides.
- Presentation on my fall 2008 course project, StarCharter. Slides.
- Java fact extractor that extracts structural facts of Java source code into a file suitable for use with Prolog.
- Watch a (very, very early) prototype of StarCharter's slice view.
- Try the new constraint view on Feature Modeling Plug-in 0.7.0.
- An ANTLR3 grammar for Linux Kconfig files, and for basic and generalized feature models.
- The FM calculator for visualising and evaluating operations on propositional feature models.
- BitBucket mercurial repository for beamer slides and themes or my dotfiles.