Our extensive industrial collaboration enables us to do research with immediate application to software development practices in realistic settings.
Ed Zulkoski, B.S.
Email: ezulkosk@ gsd .uwaterloo .ca
B.S., Mathematics and Computer Science, Wilkes University
- Using automated algorithm configurators such as SMAC to synthesize competitive SMT strategies.
- Investigating CAS-SAT combinations. Designed a tool (MathCheck) that was used to verify two conjectures over hypercubes beyond previously known bounds.
- ClaferSMT -- a full translation of the Clafer modeling language to SMT. Improved performance primarily for numeric operations.
- Optimizing Alloy for Multi-objective Optimization of SPLs -- Applied formula rewrite techniques within the Kodkod solver, reducing the number of integer atoms to solve SPL optimization problems.
- Exact Parallel Multi-Objective Combinatorial Optimization -- Defined and implemented several algorithms for exact MCOP solving, using off-the-shelf SMT solvers.