We've got lots of freedom and independence, but you are never on your own when you encounter problems.
Tagged by "Software Configuration Support"
- "A User Survey of Configuration Challenges in Linux and eCos" accepted at VaMoS'12
- "Generating Range Fixes for Software Configuration" accepted at ICSE'12
- ECC fixer 0.1 released
- Our paper "SmartFixer: Fixing Software Configurations based on Self-adaptive Priorities" has been accepted for publication at SPLC'13
- Report "Configuration Challenges in Linux and eCos: A Survey" published
- Our paper "Coevolution of Variability Models and Related Artifacts: A Case Study from the Linux Kernel" has been accepted for publication at SPLC'13