This lab is quite diverse. It is comprised of a group of really smart people from all over the world, each with different backgrounds, working in a friendly and welcoming environment. Being part of it has been such an enriching experience.
Tagged by "Software Configuration Support"
- Report "Configuration Challenges in Linux and eCos: A Survey" published
- Our paper "Coevolution of Variability Models and Related Artifacts: A Case Study from the Linux Kernel" has been accepted for publication at SPLC'13
- "A User Survey of Configuration Challenges in Linux and eCos" accepted at VaMoS'12
- "Generating Range Fixes for Software Configuration" accepted at ICSE'12
- ECC fixer 0.1 released
- Our paper "SmartFixer: Fixing Software Configurations based on Self-adaptive Priorities" has been accepted for publication at SPLC'13