This lab is quite diverse. It is comprised of a group of really smart people from all over the world, each with different backgrounds, working in a friendly and welcoming environment. Being part of it has been such an enriching experience.
Tagged by "Software Maintenance"
Supporting Material Pages
- Towards a Unified Coupling Framework for Measuring Aspect-Oriented Programs
- On the Maintainability of Aspect-Oriented Software: A Concern-Oriented Measurement Framework
- On the Impact of Aspectual Decompositions on Design Stability: An Empirical Study
- On Modularity Assessment of Aspect Oriented Software
- Evolution of the Linux Kernel Variability Model