People in the lab are very enthusiastic about what they do. The environment is very stimulating and soon you realize that most of the limits are those in your head.
Tagged by "Software Architecture"
- Waterloo Autonomoose team delivers a successful autonomous car demonstration at CES 2017
- Our paper "Clafer: Unifying Class and Feature Modeling" published online in Software and Systems Modeling (SOSYM)
- Clafer Tools 0.4.5 Released
- Our paper "Coevolution of Variability Models and Related Software Artifacts: A Fresh Look at Evolution Patterns in the Linux Kernel" is now published online at the Empirical Software Engineering Journal
- Patterns for API Migration by Wrapping accepted at ICSM 2010
- Technical Course "Automotive Software Engineering with AutoSAR"
- Copenhagen Meeting on Variability Management'2014
- Clafer: Unifying Class and Feature Modeling
- Case Studies on E/E Architectures for Power Window and Central Door Locks Systems
- Category Theory and Model-Driven Engineering: From Formal Semantics to Design Patterns and Beyond
- Synthesis and Exploration of Multi-Level, Multi-Perspective Architectures of Automotive Embedded Systems
- Coevolution of Variability Models and Related Software Artifacts: A Fresh Look at Evolution Patterns in the Linux Kernel
- Supplemental material for the paper 'Modeling and Optimizing Automotive Electric/Electronic (E/E) Architectures: Towards Making Clafer Accessible to Practitioners'
- Feature Scattering in the Large: A Longitudinal Study of Linux Kernel Device Drivers
- Swing to SWT and Back: Patterns for API Migration by Wrapping
- Feature-Oriented Software Evolution
- Model Based Automotive System Design: A Power Window Controller Case Study
- 1 of 2