Everyone in our lab is free to work on what they want to work on. Encouragement and constructive feed back is always available.
Tagged by "Clafer"
- Concept Modeling with OWL and Clafer
- Concrete-to-abstract modeling with Clafer example (draft v.3)
- Clafer News
- Feature and Meta-Models in Clafer: Mixed, Specialized, and Coupled has been accepted at SLE 2010
- Big Clafer update
- What's Going on with Clafer?
- Real-world Variability Models in Clafer
- Clafer to Alloy Translator
- Clafer Tools 0.3.2 Released
- 1 of 2