In our lab, people rarely work alone - we collaborate a lot with each other as well as with external researchers and our industry partners.
Tagged by "Clafer"
- Web-based GUI for Pareto front visualization and analysis
- Example-Driven Modeling Using Clafer
- Solving Clafer Models with Choco
- Feature and Class Models in Clafer: Mixed, Specialized, and Coupled
- Modeling and Reasoning with Multirelations, and their encoding in Alloy
- Correcting Clafer Models with Automated Analysis
- Synthesis and Exploration of Multi-Level, Multi-Perspective Architectures of Automotive Embedded Systems
- Modeling and Analysis of Software Product Line Variability in Clafer
- Clafer Tools for Product Line Engineering
- ClaferMPS 0.4.3 Released
- Clafer to Alloy Translator
- Clafer Parser in Java
- What's Going on with Clafer?
- Clafer Tools 0.4.4 Released
- Our paper "Example-Driven Modeling Using Clafer" has been presented and published in pre-proceedings at MDEBE'13
- Clafer Tools 0.3.4 Released
- Clafer paper presented at SLE
- Clafer Tools 0.3.2 Released
- Concrete-to-abstract modeling with Clafer example (draft v.3)
- Clafer Web Tools 0.4.1 Released
- Clafer Tools 0.4.5 Released
- 1 of 3