Our regular stand-up scrum meetings are a great way to have regular interaction with other team members, as well as our supervisor.
Rehan Rauf, MMath
- BEng. Graduate, LUMS University
I work in the area of Software Engineering. My research topics include requirements extraction and traceability. I recently published my MMath thesis "Logical Structure Extraction from Requirements Documents" (see publications). Right now, I am working on the extraction of structural-model of requirements from requirement instances in documents.
- Winter 2011: Health Informatics - Data Structures and Standards
- Winter 2010: CS 848 Advanced Topics in Databases: Cloud Data Management
- Fall 2009: CS 741 Non-Traditional Databases
- Fall 2009: CS 860 Advanced Topics in Algorithms and Complexity: Search Engines
- Winter 2010: TA for CS 135: Designing Functional Programs
- Fall 2009: TA for CS 135: Designing Functional Programs
- Fall 2007: PSY 301: Human Memory
- Winter 2006: CS 221: Digital Logic
- Fall 2006: CS 101: Intro to Computing
| powered by |