People in the lab are very enthusiastic about what they do. The environment is very stimulating and soon you realize that most of the limits are those in your head.
Rehan Rauf, MMath
- BEng. Graduate, LUMS University
I work in the area of Software Engineering. My research topics include requirements extraction and traceability. I recently published my MMath thesis "Logical Structure Extraction from Requirements Documents" (see publications). Right now, I am working on the extraction of structural-model of requirements from requirement instances in documents.
- Winter 2011: Health Informatics - Data Structures and Standards
- Winter 2010: CS 848 Advanced Topics in Databases: Cloud Data Management
- Fall 2009: CS 741 Non-Traditional Databases
- Fall 2009: CS 860 Advanced Topics in Algorithms and Complexity: Search Engines
- Winter 2010: TA for CS 135: Designing Functional Programs
- Fall 2009: TA for CS 135: Designing Functional Programs
- Fall 2007: PSY 301: Human Memory
- Winter 2006: CS 221: Digital Logic
- Fall 2006: CS 101: Intro to Computing
| powered by |