Everyone in our lab is free to work on what they want to work on. Encouragement and constructive feed back is always available.
Moises Almeida Castelo Branco, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Software Engineering, University of Waterloo
- M.Sc., Computer Science, Federal University of Ceara
- B.Sc., Computer Science, Federal University of Ceara
- More than 20 years industrial career performing software engineering roles, including 10+ years in managerial position
- Extensive experience in OO, Web systems, application frameworks, UML, pattern-oriented software architecture and service-oriented architecture (C++, C#, Java, BPMN, BPEL)
- Solid knowledge on distributed and multi-threaded enterprise operating systems (Windows, Linux/Unix, z/OS)
- Strong hands-on knowledge on a broad set of IT solutions, including database management systems, application and transactional servers and software development tools from major IT providers (IBM, Microsoft, Sybase, Oracle, Computer Associates, BMC)
- Lecturer, 2005 to Present, Faculdade 7 de Setembro – 7 de Setembro College, Bachelor in Information Systems Program, Courses: Distributed Systems, Operating Systems, Computer Networks, Software Engineering, Service Oriented Architecture
- Lecturer, 2009, Faculdade Christus - Christus College, Computer Science Department, Bachelor in Information Systems Program, Courses: Computer Networks
- Lecturer, 2000 to 2006, Faculdade Integrada da Grande Fortaleza – Fortaleza Integrated College, Computer Science Department, Bachelor in Computer Science Program, Courses: Distributed Systems, Object-Oriented Distributed Systems, Operating Systems, Computer Networks
- Lecturer, 2002 to 2003, Faculdade Integrada do Ceara – Ceara Integrated College, Telecomunications Management, Courses: Data Communications, Computer Networks
- Winter 2010 Model-based Software Engineering
- Spring 2010 Requirements Engineering
- Fall 2010 Software Bug Detection and Tolerance