This lab is quite diverse. It is comprised of a group of really smart people from all over the world, each with different backgrounds, working in a friendly and welcoming environment. Being part of it has been such an enriching experience.
Moises Almeida Castelo Branco, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Software Engineering, University of Waterloo
- M.Sc., Computer Science, Federal University of Ceara
- B.Sc., Computer Science, Federal University of Ceara
- More than 20 years industrial career performing software engineering roles, including 10+ years in managerial position
- Extensive experience in OO, Web systems, application frameworks, UML, pattern-oriented software architecture and service-oriented architecture (C++, C#, Java, BPMN, BPEL)
- Solid knowledge on distributed and multi-threaded enterprise operating systems (Windows, Linux/Unix, z/OS)
- Strong hands-on knowledge on a broad set of IT solutions, including database management systems, application and transactional servers and software development tools from major IT providers (IBM, Microsoft, Sybase, Oracle, Computer Associates, BMC)
- Lecturer, 2005 to Present, Faculdade 7 de Setembro – 7 de Setembro College, Bachelor in Information Systems Program, Courses: Distributed Systems, Operating Systems, Computer Networks, Software Engineering, Service Oriented Architecture
- Lecturer, 2009, Faculdade Christus - Christus College, Computer Science Department, Bachelor in Information Systems Program, Courses: Computer Networks
- Lecturer, 2000 to 2006, Faculdade Integrada da Grande Fortaleza – Fortaleza Integrated College, Computer Science Department, Bachelor in Computer Science Program, Courses: Distributed Systems, Object-Oriented Distributed Systems, Operating Systems, Computer Networks
- Lecturer, 2002 to 2003, Faculdade Integrada do Ceara – Ceara Integrated College, Telecomunications Management, Courses: Data Communications, Computer Networks
- Winter 2010 Model-based Software Engineering
- Spring 2010 Requirements Engineering
- Fall 2010 Software Bug Detection and Tolerance
"Supporting Different Process Views through a Shared Process Model", Software and Systems Modeling, 2015.
"Managing Consistency of Business Process Models across Abstraction Levels", Electrical and Computer Engineering, vol. Doctor of Philosophy, Waterloo, ON, Canada, University of Waterloo, 2014.
"Generating Preliminary Edit Lenses from Automatic Pattern Discovery in Business Process Modeling", 25th International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering, CAiSE 2013, Valencia, Spain, 2013.
"A Case Study on Consistency Management of Business and IT Process Models in Banking", SoSyM - Special Issue on Enterprise Modeling, 2013.
"Matching Business Process Models Using Positional Language Models", 32nd International Conference on Conceptual Modeling, ER 2013, Hong Kong, 2013.
"Supporting Different Process Views through a Shared Process Model", 9th European Conference on Modelling Foundations and Applications, ECMFA 2013, 2013.
An Empirical Study on Consistency Management of Business and IT Process Models, , Waterloo, Generative Software Development Laboratory, 2012.
"Matching Business Process Workflows Across Abstraction Levels", MODELS 2012, Innsbruck, Austria, ACM/IEEE, 2012.
"Supporting Different Process Views through a Shared Process Model", Technical Report, 2012.
"Quick fix generation for DSMLs", IEEE Symposium on Visual Languages and Human-Centric Computing (VL/HCC), Pittsburgh, PA, USA, IEEE, 2011.
"Friendly Change Extraction for BPMN Workflows", IBM TechConnect, Markham, ON, Canada, IBM, 05/2011.
"Quick Consistency Management in BPM", IBM CASCON 2011, 2011.
"Effective Collaboration and Consistency Management in Business Process Modeling", The 2010 Conference of the Center for Advanced Studies on Collaborative Research - CASCON '10, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, ACM Press, 2010.
"S.P.L.O.T. - Software Product Lines Online Tools", 24th ACM SIGPLAN Conference on object oriented programming systems languages and applications - OOPSLA Companion, Orlando, Florida, USA, ACM Press, pp. 761, 10/2009.