Our regular stand-up scrum meetings are a great way to have regular interaction with other team members, as well as our supervisor.
Moises Castelo Branco, Ph.D. Candidate
- M.Sc., Computer Science, Federal University of Ceara
- B.Sc., Computer Science, Federal University of Ceara
- 16-year industrial career performing software engineering roles, including 6 years in managerial position
- Extensive experience in OO, Web systems, application frameworks, UML, pattern-oriented software architecture and service-oriented architecture (C++, C#, Java, BPMN, BPEL)
- Solid knowledge on distributed and multi-threaded enterprise operating systems (Windows, Linux/Unix, z/OS)
- Strong hands-on knowledge on a broad set of IT solutions, including database management systems, application and transactional servers and software development tools from major IT providers (IBM, Microsoft, Sybase, Oracle, Computer Associates, BMC)
- Lecturer, 2009, Faculdade Christus - Christus College, Computer Science Department, Bachelor in Information Systems Program, Courses: Computer Networks
- Lecturer, 2005-2009, Faculdade 7 de Setembro – 7 de Setembro College, Bachelor in Information Systems Program, Courses: Distributed Systems, Operating Systems, Computer Networks, Software Engineering, Service Oriented Architecture
- Lecturer, 2000-2006, Faculdade Integrada da Grande Fortaleza – Fortaleza Integrated College, Computer Science Department, Bachelor in Computer Science Program, Courses: Distributed Systems, Object-Oriented Distributed Systems, Operating Systems, Computer Networks
- Lecturer, 2002-2003, Faculdade Integrada do Ceara – Ceara Integrated College, Telecomunications Management, Courses: Data Communications, Computer Networks
- Winter 2010 Model-based Software Engineering
- Spring 2010 Requirements Engineering
- Fall 2010 Software Bug Detection and Tolerance
"A Space of Model Synchronization Types: Symmetrization of Model Transformations and its Challenges", Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS'13), Submitted.
"Generating Preliminary Edit Lenses from Automatic Pattern Discovery in Business Process Modeling", 25th International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering, CAiSE 2013, Valencia, Spain, 2013.
"A Case Study on Consistency Management of Business and IT Process Models in Banking", SoSyM - Special Issue on Enterprise Modeling, 2013.
"Matching Business Process Models Using Positional Language Models", 32nd International Conference on Conceptual Modeling, ER 2013, Hong Kong, 2013.
"Supporting Different Process Views through a Shared Process Model", 9th European Conference on Modelling Foundations and Applications, ECMFA 2013, 2013.
An Empirical Study on Consistency Management of Business and IT Process Models, , Waterloo, Generative Software Development Laboratory, 2012.
"Matching Business Process Workflows Across Abstraction Levels", MODELS 2012, Innsbruck, Austria, ACM/IEEE, 2012.
"Supporting Different Process Views through a Shared Process Model", Technical Report, 2012.
"Quick fix generation for DSMLs", IEEE Symposium on Visual Languages and Human-Centric Computing (VL/HCC), Pittsburgh, PA, USA, IEEE, 2011.
"Friendly Change Extraction for BPMN Workflows", IBM TechConnect, Markham, ON, Canada, IBM, 05/2011.
"Quick Consistency Management in BPM", IBM CASCON 2011, 2011.
"Effective Collaboration and Consistency Management in Business Process Modeling", The 2010 Conference of the Center for Advanced Studies on Collaborative Research - CASCON '10, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, ACM Press, 2010.
"S.P.L.O.T. - Software Product Lines Online Tools", 24th ACM SIGPLAN Conference on object oriented programming systems languages and applications - OOPSLA Companion, Orlando, Florida, USA, ACM Press, pp. 761, 10/2009.