We've got lots of freedom and independence, but you are never on your own when you encounter problems.
Leonardo Passos, M.Sc.
My interests include programming languages and their application in software engineering.
- Linkedin: http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/leonardo-passos/1a/779/aab
- Office: Davis Centre, DC2544
- Fall 2010:
- Winter 2011:
- SE464: Software Architecture
- ECE 150: Fundamentals of Programming
- ECE 355: Software Engineering
- Type inference in Dynamically Typed Feature Models
- Defaults Analyses
- SPL Edits
- Configuration Migration
"Coevolution of Variability Models and Related Artifacts: A Case Study from the Linux Kernel", 17th International Software Product Line Conference: ACM, To appear, 2013.
"SmartFixer: Fixing Software Configurations based on Self-adaptive Priorities", 17th International Software Product Line Conference, Toquio, ACM, To appear, 2013.
"Feature-Oriented Software Evolution", The Seventh International Workshop on Variability Modelling of Software-intensive Systems, Italy, ACM , 01/2013.
"Mining the Impact of Evolution Categories on Object-Oriented Metrics", Software Quality Journal, 08/2012.
"Towards Improving Bug Tracking Systems with Game Mechanisms", 9th Working Conference on Mining Software Repositories (MSR'12), Zurich, Switzerland, IEEE (also published as GSDLAB–TR 2011–09–29), 06/2012.
SmartFixer: Fixing Software Configurations based on Self-adaptive Priorities, , Waterloo, Generative Software Development Laboratory, University of Waterloo, 04/2012.
"Towards a Catalog of Variability Evolution Patterns: The Linux Kernel Case", 4th International Workshop on Feature Oriented Software Development, 2012.
"A Study of Non-Boolean Constraints in Variability Models of an Embedded Operating System", FOSD'11, Munich, Germany, ACM, 08/2011.
"A Semi-Automatic Approach for Extracting Software Product Lines", Software Engineering, IEEE Transactions on, vol. PP, no. 99, pp. 1, 2011.
- Passos, L.; Terra, R.; Diniz, R.; Valente, M. T.: Static Architecture Conformance Checking - An Illustrative Overview. IEEE Software, 2009.
- Passos, L. T.; Bigonha, M.; Bigonha, R.: An LALR Parser Generator Supporting Conflicts, Journal of Universal Computer Science, 2008.
- Passos, L. T.; Bigonha, M.; Bigonha, R.: A Methodology for Removing LALR(k) Conflicts, In Journal of Universal Computer Science, 2007.
- Passos, L. T.; Valente, M. T.: Personalizing Web Sites for Mobile Devices Using a Graphical User Interface. International Conference on Web Engineering, 2004.