Everyone in our lab is free to work on what they want to work on. Encouragement and constructive feed back is always available.
Abbas Heydarnoori, Ph.D.
I am currently an assistant professor in the Department of Computer Engineering at Sharif University of Technology (SUT). Before joining the SUT, I worked as a software engineer at Xtreme Labs Inc. during 2011. Before that, I was a post-doctoral fellow in the Faculty of Informatics at the University of Lugano, Switzerland working with Prof. Walter Binder. I finished my PhD studies in the School of Computer Science at the University of Waterloo, Canada in 2009 under the supervision of Prof. Krzysztof Czarnecki. The details of my PhD research can be obtained from here.
My main research interests include dynamic analysis techniques, comprehending object-oriented software frameworks, concept (feature) location in the context of framework comprehension, and component-based software development.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +98-21-66166648
Major Awards and Honors
- [Jan. 2007] Math Faculty Scholarship, University of Waterloo, Canada.
- [Sep. 2002 - Dec. 2005] International Doctoral Students Award (IDSA), University of Waterloo, Canada.
- [Aug. 2001] Best Engineering Challenge Paper Award, RoboCup Symposium, Seattle, USA (together with the SharifCE team).
- [Aug. 2001] Champion of the Intelligent Coaches in RoboCup Soccer Simulation World Championship, Seattle, USA (together with the Sharif-Arvand team).
- [June 2001] 3rd place of the RoboCup Soccer Simulation European Championship, Paderbourn, Germany (together with the Sharif-Arvand team).
- [Sep. 2000] 3rd place of the RoboCup Middle Size World Championship, Melbourne, Australia (together with the SharifCE team).
- [June 2000] Champion of the RoboCup Middle Size European Championship, Amsterdam, Netherlands (together with the SharifCE team).